Customer support representative (full-time)
At Flightradar24, we consider the customer experience critical to our success. We have 2 million daily app and web users that track flights around the world. Our Customer Support team’s top priority is to provide exceptional support and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely manner.
You’re passionate about helping others, tech savvy (extra points for an interest in aviation), and fluent in English (more extra points if you speak another major language, especially French or Japanese).
You’ll typically work regular office hours Monday-Friday, but there will be the occasional weekend shift as well.
What you’ll do
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries about Flightradar24 features, content, and technical issues in a considerate and timely manner, via our email support platform (Freshdesk)
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the development teams
Who you are
- You have a passion for helping others and creating customer support experiences that wow users
- You have customer support experience, preferably in an environment with high volume of tickets and using a case management system
- You are fluent in English, preferably also in one more major language (e.g. Chinese, French, Japanese)
- You have a strong interest in technology in general and preferably aviation in particular. Big plus if you have Linux experience and/or familiarity with ARM based devices like Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone etc and/or radio amateur background
- You have the ability to troubleshoot problems to find speedy resolutions, prioritise and manage time effectively
- You are skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries
Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service 2 million of daily users, including many aviation professionals. You'll work with a very international group (over a dozen different nationalities represented) of tech-savvy aviation enthusiasts in our office in Stockholm, Sweden
How to apply
Please send your application by email with subject 'Customer Support Representative' to careers [at] flightradar24.com. Applications should include a cover letter and your updated CV, both in PDF format. Candidates will be considered continuously so applying early is encouraged.
We look forward to hearing from you!