Customer support representative (part-time)
Being a Customer Support Representative at Flightradar24 is all about helping our customers and data contributors. You’ll be providing exceptional support and ensuring problems are resolved in a timely manner.
You’re passionate about helping others, tech savvy (extra points for an interest in aviation, Linux experience and/or a background in amateur radio), and fluent in English (more extra points if you speak another major language).
This is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week) with most of the hours being spent on remote work on Saturdays and Sundays. You’ll work least one weekday per week in our office in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Respond to questions, via our email support platform (Freshdesk), about Flightradar24 features, content, and technical issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues and writing bug reports
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
- Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Fluent in English
- Passion for helping others and creating customer support experiences that wow users
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to troubleshoot problems to find speedy resolutions, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries
- Experience working in an international setting
- Strong interest in aviation in general and Flightradar24 in particular
- Customer support experience in a high-volume environment and familiarity with a case management system, preferably Freshdesk
- Linux experience
- Familiarity with ARM based devices like Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone etc
- Radio amateur background
- Fluent in major language in addition to English (e.g. French, Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin)
Flightradar24 is one of the hottest tech companies in Sweden. Our flight tracking service has 2 million daily users. Our professional customers include some of the largest companies in the aviation industry.
How to apply
Please send your application by email with subject 'Customer Support Representative' to careers [at] flightradar24.com. Applications should include a cover letter and your updated CV, both in PDF format. Candidates will be considered continuously so applying early is encouraged.
We look forward to hearing from you!