Customer Acquisition & Ad Yield Manager
As Customer Acquisition & Ad Yield Manager, you will lead our efforts to grow the number of Flightradar24 app and website users using both organic/earned and paid channels. You will also be responsible for optimizing ad revenue from our websites and apps.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for increasing website user growth for Flightradar24.com and JetPhotos.com, primarily through search engine optimization (SEO) but also through paid channels
- Be responsible for increasing app user growth across different markets and languages using app store optimization (ASO) as well as paid channels such as Apple Search Ads, AdWords (Universal App Campaign), Facebook and Twitter
- Build relationships with relevant App Store and Google Play representatives
- Be involved in word-of-mouth, social media, and PR strategies
- Be responsible for increasing the ad yield from our websites and apps by experimenting with different ad locations, ad sizes, ad networks etc
- Build relationships with relevant ad network representatives
Who you are
- You have a successful track record of acquiring app and web users in an international setting
- You have multi-language SEO experience
- You have multi-language ASO experience
- You have experience from large-scale paid campaigns on platforms such as AdWords, Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- You have a successful track record of optimizing ad yield for large website(s) or app(s)
- You are well-versed in ad tech and ad ops
- You have strong written and spoken English. If you are bilingual and know another major language besides English that’s a big plus (Swedish is not a must for this role)
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Professional customers include many of the largest companies in the aviation industry. At Flightradar24 you'll be part of a very international group (more than a dozen different nationalities represented) of tech-savvy aviation enthusiasts in our office in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to apply
Send applications by email with subject line "Customer Acquisition & Ad Yield Manager" to careers [at] flightradar24.com. Applications should include a cover letter and your updated CV, both in PDF format. Candidates will be considered continuously so applying early is encouraged.
We look forward to hearing from you!