We are looking for a talented Android developer to join the team (in our Stockholm, Sweden office or working remotely) and help improve the world’s most popular flight tracking app. You will play an important role in our app development team, implementing new features, improving performance and building beautiful interfaces. Above all, your work will impact the way millions of users experience Flightradar24.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a small team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems
- Implement these solutions for our Android client, adhering to Android development best practices
- Help your team solve problems in a way that makes sense for Android users and our codebase
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of professional Android app development experience, preferably on app(s) with large user base
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- You have one or more apps in Google Play Store that you are proud of
- You have experience interacting with external API services, including JSON
- You are familiar with modern version control systems, including git
- Programming is more than a job for you and you enjoy technology projects at home too
- You have strong written and spoken English
Flightradar24 provides the world’s most popular flight tracking service with millions of daily users, including many aviation professionals. You'll work with a very international group (over a dozen different nationalities represented) of tech-savvy aviation enthusiasts based primarily in our office in downtown Stockholm, Sweden.
How to apply
Send applications by email with subject line "Android developer" to careers [at]flightradar24.com. Applications should include a cover letter and your updated CV both in PDF format plus relevant examples of previous work with details of your role. Candidates will be considered continuously so applying early is encouraged.
We look forward to hearing from you!