Share your ADS-B data with Flightradar24
If you already have the necessary ADS-B equipment it's quick and easy to share data with Flightradar24. You have two options:
- Use the Flightradar24 software (recommended)
- Use PlanePlotter
Share your data using Flightradar24's feeding software
~650 kB | Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
For our Windows users we have added a self-registration wizard that lets you share data with us in a matter of seconds. All you need to do is download the latest build of sharing software, click the "Sign Up" button and follow the on screen instructions.
It does not matter whether you are using Basestation, Airnav RadarBox, ADSBScope or any other similar product as long as it is providing a so called "TCP30003" compatible data stream.
By feeding your data to Flightradar24 using our feeding software your data will appear on the site with your airport ICAO code as "radar" receiver, e.g. ESSA, EGGL, EDDH, LIML, etc. You will also get access to Flightradar24 Premium.
We even have a version for Linux x86/ARM and we can build it for any other UNIX family operating system when required.
1. You will be asked to provide your antenna location in the decimal format (ex. E62°30' => 62.50, S45°15 => -45.09) and your email address. We will verify this data and show you the nearest airport code. Once you accept it, data verification process will be started. Upon successful verification your sharing key will be automatically saved in the feeding software and mailed to you for backup purposes.
2. You can now hit the "Start" button and share your data with us.
3. Please note that "Autostart" means that the feeding starts automatically when you launch the software (no need to press START), but you will still need to launch the software every time you start Windows.
Share your data using PlanePlotter
If you have an ADS-B receiver and you are using PlanePlotter, you can use PlanePlotter to feed your data into Flightradar24. Please note, we are NOT able to give you access to Flightradar24 Premium when feeding data via PlanePlotter. This is because we don't know who is feeding what when you go through PlanePlotter.
Select Options->Sharing->Setup and enter the following data into the fields:
- "Upload" / "Mode-S" -> Check
- "Enable secondary sharing" -> Check
- "Secondary server domain/IP" -> www.flightradar24.com
- "Secondary server script" -> /get_data.php
- "Cycle time" -> between 10 and 15 seconds
- Please do not set a time below 10 or above 15 seconds.
Your data will appear on Flightradar24 as "Radar: NET1"